The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> The Grunge Test Diaries -> 13 month update
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skydiv4
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here goes,, grunge, wash with water twice a week,vitamins,massage scalp,excercise, even slacked of on the no spill deal, go over scalp with brush, I do see little black hairs and i mean little but from someone elses view id say they would see little improvement, scalp feels great, no itching or oily scalp anymore.. do i feel comfortable about going out with out a cap on...no....
After 13 months was i expecting better results ...yes
dont see any real shedding anymore,, this grunge thing is my last hope so what else am i going to do... yes i am getting discouraged. my advice for new people starting grunge unless your prepared to do this for the long haul its easy to lose hope as far as expecting good results in a year or less, ofcourse this is from my personal experience.
But why go back to using SLS shampoo its not going to make your hair grow back, probably just lose more. I went into this expecting dramatic results in a year, didnt happen for
me but it may vary person to person. I even buzzed my head right before i started grunge couldnt see it made any difference. maybe those little black hairs will take off and start growing sometime in the future, who knows.....
GSER
Found A Purpose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been said before, think of how many years your scalp has been exposed to SLS and how much your follicles have been damaged. With some exceptions, I think the regrowth process takes a little while. Hang in there!
skydiv4
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as figuring out the problem i made a checklist of possible causes and my habits, pretty much tried everything
but one, ive tried but im still a tobacco worm, last thing on my list and i know it hurts circulation guess that will have to go next, during a family reunion a few years ago a smartass cousin of mine said your losing your hair, my uncle said its that stuff your putting in your mouth constantly, I played it off and said yeah right plenty of people use tobacco and there not bald, but different things could make different people go bald, i read an article once that chemicals in tobacco can cause hairloss, I AM A HEAVY USER....What do you guys think on this?????????????
God Dam
Moving On Up

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was smoking and when I had my blood pressure checked it was like 140 over 90 something. I quit for a week and a half, next time it was 117 over 90 something. LOL, I didnt know the bottom number was important. Next time, I'll pay attention Sad
GSER
Found A Purpose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skydiv,
I am a dipper too...and I didnt believe that had anything to do with hairloss (like I said before, mine was very minor...a little recession in the temples). But the more Im health-concious Im becoming, the more Im find out about the toxic shit they put in snuff. I think if anything, quitting definitly can only be to our benifit.
skydiv4
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSER,

Your right, Quitting is tough though, got one more
can left and try and give it another shot at quitting,
I could stand to gain a few pounds which would be a bonus
cause i know i would gain if i quit, good luck to you man
if you try to lay it down for good.........

guitarius
On A Mission

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, just swallow a big wad of it and ull quit, i cant even think about the stuff without
feeling my food come up into my throat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> The Grunge Test Diaries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: