The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Archive -> To DonnieDarko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please check your update and respond to it or respond here. I can't believe you haven't replied back yet. Please Donnie, all eyes are on you right now and it's not helping your cause when you don't reply back. This isn't the Salem witch hunts and nobody is going to hang you. I just want to know if you have any photographic evidence of your remarkable regrowth that's all. If you don't be a man like Guitarius and admit it. If you do, please let us know or tell us you didn't take or have any photos. I just want to know one way or the other.

Thank you.

P.S. Oscar, please don't reply to this and get off the subject at hand like you are so good at.

DonnieDarko
Found A Purpose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love to build suspense
guitarius
On A Mission

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

piss off with the photos man, ive had it with you, you're like see guitarius was just
depressed and imagined regrowth but he's actually going bald. How the friggin do you
know all that? My hair is thin but im not going bald in the traditional manner of
horseshoe pattern and PLUS ihavent been completely grunge for over a year but i HAVE
not used SLS since i signed onto this website. And now that my anti-anxiety meds are
starting to kick in and i experience moments of calm i realise for years and years just
how stressed out i have been, guarantee when im calm for a couple months straight my
hair starts thickening again, so dont fuckign make shit up about me, "oh hes a severely
depressed kid who pretends to see regrowth" and its not that i LIED, it's that i honestly
thoight i saw regrowth then i realised there was none, then i realised i had a normal
adult hairline, THEN my hair got thin very fast all over and i decided it was something
different. So I didnt lie then admit it like a man, my eyes deceived me and i corrected
myself. ANd about the photos friggin that, even if I saw massive regrowth worthy of
taking pictures of i woldnt post photos because A) im too lazy and B) because i dont
friggin want to put pictures of my head on the internet, do you think it matters in any
way shape or form to donnie if he has regrowth and your whole life depends on seeing
if he's telling the truth? I think not (i just hit you with a bit of your own medicine, a
logical fallacy that assumes something about you)
WidowsPeak
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Kramer.
Another black eye from being beat up by kids.

Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, that's actually a great photo Widows. Was that when he got beat up by those karate kids?

As for you Guitarius, I swear you are so screwed up that you don't even realize just how bad you really are. Everytime you open your mouth you give yourself away and you don't even hide it. My medication is kicking in? I mean come on guitarius. What more needs to be said here jeez.

Honestly, I am not even mad at you. Like you even said yourself, I don't even know why you are here anymore guitarius since you haven't been grunge in like a year. You have zero credibility. Do you honestly believe that anyone here is going to believe a word you say? The answer is a big NO guitarius because you've proven time and time again that you are mentally unbalanced and you even said it yourself. I mean I didn't say anything that you yourself didn't say. Why are you mad and why are you even here? I keep asking this over and over now.

Guitarius, please get out of here and forget about your hairloss. I swear there's like a million of you people out there. Complaining about hair problems and than if you ever saw what they actually looked like they have a full head of hair. I have absolutely 100% no doubt in my mind Guitarius that if you ever showed a photo of yourself that we would all laugh at you because it would show that you don't even have a problem just like I see DonnieDarko didn't either. The problem my friend is in your head and I told you that a long time ago already. Now your just fighting the truth and if you want to keep calling me names go ahead. I honestly do not get affected by negative criticism. In fact I welcome it because it brings out the truth and honesty in people.

Remember Guitarius, I don't know you but I know people LIKE you and trust me, it's all in your head. Now get out of here and just live dammit.

Combin' the Barbarian
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kramer, your doing it again.
Great moments in the history of conservative stupidity, Moment #37:
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, I have no idea what you are talking about?
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Donnie, that's not a response people want to hear especially for a guy who supposedly has "found a cure" under your name. All the guys now over the year mark that have been faithfully following HairGuy's recipe of just washing with water only would very much like to see someone here post a positive result. That's all I and a few other faithful members are asking.

Please pay no attention to Guitarius as he's included with the people I have already asked which explains why we still don't have any regrowth evidence.

Donnie, I'll keep this real simple. Do you or do you not have regrowth and if so, do you have that regrowth in two before and after photos?

Kramer the Poop Nazi

The_Ruffneck
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Originally posted by Kramer
All the guys now over the year mark that have been faithfully following HairGuy's recipe of just washing with water only would very much like to see someone here post a positive result.

erm i've been doing grunge , betasis , grape seed extract , vitamin pills , l'arganine , acv.....

im pretty sure im not the only one to have added these things and had little to rejoice about

oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Originally posted by guitarius
piss off with the photos man, ive had it with you, you're like see guitarius was just
depressed and imagined regrowth but he's actually going bald. How the friggin do you
know all that? My hair is thin but im not going bald in the traditional manner of
horseshoe pattern and PLUS ihavent been completely grunge for over a year but i HAVE
not used SLS since i signed onto this website. And now that my anti-anxiety meds are
starting to kick in and i experience moments of calm i realise for years and years just
how stressed out i have been, guarantee when im calm for a couple months straight my
hair starts thickening again, so dont fuckign make shit up about me, "oh hes a severely
depressed kid who pretends to see regrowth" and its not that i LIED, it's that i honestly
thoight i saw regrowth then i realised there was none, then i realised i had a normal
adult hairline, THEN my hair got thin very fast all over and i decided it was something
different. So I didnt lie then admit it like a man, my eyes deceived me and i corrected
myself. ANd about the photos friggin that, even if I saw massive regrowth worthy of
taking pictures of i woldnt post photos because A) im too lazy and B) because i dont
friggin want to put pictures of my head on the internet, do you think it matters in any
way shape or form to donnie if he has regrowth and your whole life depends on seeing
if he's telling the truth? I think not (i just hit you with a bit of your own medicine, a
logical fallacy that assumes something about you)

Kramer has been served:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

tom
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oscar, you seem to taken upon yourself the role of village idiot. I was similar a year ago, but tried to be more scientific and less, well, adolescent childish. I think shampoo can keep irritating an inflammation, and while I do respect the possibility that for some people, just quitting shampoo is enough, and for other people, quitting shampoo is a step in the right direction, I don't think it's going to regrow all your hair just like that. I am, however, open to the possibility that for some people,an inflammation caused only by shampoo will be stopped when you quit shampoo. I think in such a case, you'd see a fast regrowth, and not single hairs. The one thing I want to say is: I kinda wish you'd learn from my experiences, and be less of a cheerleader going "grunge works for me!" in every thread started on this site, and maybe reflect a little over why it's worked for you, and why it's not worked for others. Then you could possibly find some new openings. Just going "grunge works for me!" everywhere isn't gonna get this project anywhere when there's 1 happy customer in every 1000.
oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Originally posted by tom
Oscar, you seem to taken upon yourself the role of village idiot. I was similar a year ago, but tried to be more scientific and less, well, adolescent childish. I think shampoo can keep irritating an inflammation, and while I do respect the possibility that for some people, just quitting shampoo is enough, and for other people, quitting shampoo is a step in the right direction, I don't think it's going to regrow all your hair just like that. I am, however, open to the possibility that for some people,an inflammation caused only by shampoo will be stopped when you quit shampoo. I think in such a case, you'd see a fast regrowth, and not single hairs. The one thing I want to say is: I kinda wish you'd learn from my experiences, and be less of a cheerleader going "grunge works for me!" in every thread started on this site, and maybe reflect a little over why it's worked for you, and why it's not worked for others. Then you could possibly find some new openings. Just going "grunge works for me!" everywhere isn't gonna get this project anywhere when there's 1 happy customer in every 1000.

First Kramer tells people to lighten up and not take his derisive comments so seriously then you tell people to get serious?

In other words there appears to be a large number of disgruntled grungers that are not really grungers at all but they are really secretive shampoo addicts, probably thinking that they are still grunge, if only somehow they shampoo differently. Homeless bums that don't shampoo at all, have hair that is in great condition. A documented fact.

Keep rubbing that caustic SLS into your scalp buddy but don't tell lies about being a true grunger. Does my reply appear a bit too "Krameresque"?

The_Ruffneck
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Originally posted by oscar the grunge
In other words there appears to be a large number of disgruntled grungers that are not really grungers at all but they are really secretive shampoo addicts, probably thinking that they are still grunge, if only somehow they shampoo differently. Homeless bums that don't shampoo at all, have hair that is in great condition. A documented fact.

Someone on this forum sent me a private message saying grunge is a total scam and SLS is the best hair regrowth product out there.The past week i bought a vat of the cheapest shampoo and have been applying to my scalp with a trowel then covering my head with a swimming cap as to keep in the goodness of SLS.

Hair regrowth has been astounding , i will post pictures at the next full moon because that is when the 'werewolf regrowth stage' usually kicks in (either that or after 9 months)

oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Originally posted by The_Ruffneck
Someone on this forum sent me a private message saying grunge is a total scam and SLS is the best hair regrowth product out there.The past week i bought a vat of the cheapest shampoo and have been applying to my scalp with a trowel then covering my head with a swimming cap as to keep in the goodness of SLS.

Hair regrowth has been astounding , i will post pictures at the next full moon because that is when the 'werewolf regrowth stage' usually kicks in (either that or after 9 months)

Try kerosine too

Surprised Surprised Surprised

[url]http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/discus/messages/7/3266.html?1141135354[/url]

[quote]
I'm 60, my friends always told me I had to much hair for my age. I've recently noticed in the last year my hair is thinning, maybe because of my age, or the fact that I started cigar smoking, (I dont remember ever seeing a cigar smoker that was not bald.) Do you guys think there's any link there? Anyways when I was 26 my hair started falling out. An old man from the old country told me, (by the way he had a full head of hair) to dip my head in kerosine, so I did it and up to now iv'e had no problems. Last month I tried Procirin, it gave me headaches and lightheadedness. Has anyone else had these side effects? I think its the large doses of SP in it, it feels like iv'e taken a nitro heart pill! Anyways, I!m going to take the old kerosine treatment again, hope this may help some of you guys! ps. I think it has to be the old type kerosine not the oderless synthetic.

[/quote]

[size=small]

[Edit by oscar the grunge on Saturday, March 11, 2006 @ 02:44][/size]

Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's funny about kerosene. I believe NorWood Schmorwood tried the kerosene treatment on a weekend when his wife was out of town. Don't know whatever happened to him as I haven't heard from him lately. Hey Norwood, I hope you didn't blow up did you. Report back to us immediately and let us know if you are still doing this grunge test or if you gave up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: