The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back -> 2014, the year of hair
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: 2014, the year of hair Reply with quote

Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing That one photo actually does look a lot like Widowspeak's hairline. I bet he's perty darn bald by now. I still laugh when I think of that Hitler mustache you put on his photo and Widowspeak, who I believe was Jewish went absolutely ballistic. Laughing God I miss those good old days when this place was in it's infancy. Now this place is pretty much a ghost town. Oh well.
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kramer wrote:
God I miss those good old days when this place was in it's infancy. Now this place is pretty much a ghost town. Oh well.

Yeah Kramer I miss the good old days here too.
I was a hoot piss'n off delusional Widowspeak with his goofy red lines and boot polish and watching you do battle with guitarius an cristove.
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreddyTheFollicle wrote:
Kramer wrote:
God I miss those good old days when this place was in it's infancy. Now this place is pretty much a ghost town. Oh well.

I was a hoot piss'n off delusional Widowspeak with his goofy red lines and boot polish and watching you do battle with guitarius an cristove.

Yeah, every now and then when I am in the mood for a good laugh I will go back and read some of those old posts by Lawrence and the gang here. Yes, I also remember those "lines" by Widowspeak and how you attacked him Hairy. That was also some funny shit at that time and how pissed he got at you. You and Oscar were hilarious how you would both go from one side to another. I did the same at times pretending Lawrence was some type of God to me and how I worshiped him.

I have to believe in the end, Lawrence was some type of practical joker and just did this just to see how many people here he could fool. I think he was just bored to be honest and loved sucking people in. I think he fell in love with the internet and used it for entertainment and attention. He loved to write but ironically nobody would read most of what he said and worse yet, he would never just answer your question and if he did it was buried in gobblygook so nobody saw it. Laughing

His legacy is that of a balding man who pissed off a lot of people. He had the last laugh I guess. His final laugh was his release of the most sought after photos in hairloss history and he didn't disappoint. Laughing That thread has over 61,000 views. Unbelievable when you think about it. Yes, those old days were fun here. Too bad Lawrence's theory wasn't true. I have to admit I wanted to believe it for the first year then got pissed off and spent the remaining time fightiging friggin Larry Miller just to stay on here to force Lawrence to post his photos which he finally did. Then he died apparently. RIP Lawrence.
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Kramer at the start when I first found this site I believed in it and the shampoo theory. I actually thought the proclaimed 9 month waiting period to be off shampoo and start seeing your hair come back was legit. It was the greatest hoax of all Internet time.

Unfortunately crazies like Widowspeak went off the deep end and were absolutely convinced they saw regrowth with no shampoo and no spanking the monkey. I know by now that Widowspeak's goofy red lines have finally met at the top of his head but he's still positive he has continued massive regrowth.

We will always remember you Widows....
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kramer wrote:
FreddyTheFollicle wrote:
Kramer wrote:

Yeah, every now and then when I am in the mood for a good laugh I will go back and read some of those old posts by Lawrence and the gang here. Yes, I also remember those "lines" by Widowspeak and how you attacked him Hairy. That was also some funny shit at that time and how pissed he got at you. You and Oscar were hilarious how you would both go from one side to another. I did the same at times pretending Lawrence was some type of God to me and how I worshiped him.

I have to believe in the end, Lawrence was some type of practical joker and just did this just to see how many people here he could fool. I think he was just bored to be honest and loved sucking people in. I think he fell in love with the internet and used it for entertainment and attention. He loved to write but ironically nobody would read most of what he said and worse yet, he would never just answer your question and if he did it was buried in gobblygook so nobody saw it. Laughing

His legacy is that of a balding man who pissed off a lot of people. He had the last laugh I guess. His final laugh was his release of the most sought after photos in hairloss history and he didn't disappoint. Laughing That thread has over 61,000 views. Unbelievable when you think about it. Yes, those old days were fun here. Too bad Lawrence's theory wasn't true. I have to admit I wanted to believe it for the first year then got pissed off and spent the remaining time fightiging friggin Larry Miller just to stay on here to force Lawrence to post his photos which he finally did. Then he died apparently. RIP Lawrence.

Yes, I remember the good old days too, which is why I have kept this forum going! As long as you guys have a network, I'll keep this forum alive.

Kramer, I am sorry you had to fight to stay on here, it kinda got a little nuts when I first kicked it off. LOL

I eventually came to my senses.

Lawrence did pass away but I do not believe he tried to mislead anyone. Him believing that chemicals was behind hair loss is not that far fetched. Chemo does it everyday.

Now Do You Understand Why I Said Google Ron Paul --> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ron+paul
Now Do You Understand Why I Said This Is Disturbing News --> http://www.prisonplanet.com
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:00 am    Post subject: Funnys For You Guys Reply with quote

I don't know if you have seen these before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4lSavSepc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqkQKZYDImM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT0ReOjS_6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aezWJsF7mBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTka0cgf99c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CrFhD9Hw4I

Enjoy

Now Do You Understand Why I Said Google Ron Paul --> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ron+paul
Now Do You Understand Why I Said This Is Disturbing News --> http://www.prisonplanet.com
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:

Yes, I remember the good old days too, which is why I have kept this forum going! As long as you guys have a network, I'll keep this forum alive.

Kramer, I am sorry you had to fight to stay on here, it kinda got a little nuts when I first kicked it off. LOL

I eventually came to my senses.

Lawrence did pass away but I do not believe he tried to mislead anyone. Him believing that chemicals was behind hair loss is not that far fetched. Chemo does it everyday.

Larry, glad to see you are still here. Now that Lawrence has passed, I have a few things that always have bugged me and hope you can clear up. That time when you banned me, were you at any time under pressure from Lawrence or Adolph Von Widowspeak to shut me up? Did any of them or anyone else at that time privately contact you and demand you "do something about me" to shut me up as in ban me? I was banned right before Lawrence posted his photos and never had a chance to comment on them in real time. I had to go thru Oscar to get messages thru here until you finally let me back on. It hurt me a lot to not be able to comment at that time and figured someone out there was hell bent on shutting me up and always figured it was Lawrence or Widowspeak. If you could tell me if there was a mole and who it was that would be cool. If not, I won't pester you anymore for it.

That always bothered me because I was the one who kept the pressure on Lawrence to post what is now known in the balding community as the some of the most infamous and historic photos in hairloss history. 61,000 people and counting have come here to view Lawrence's regrowth. His photos are equivalent to the rare Hindenburg footage as it burned to flames in NY. I knew at that time his photos would have a historic impact good or bad and I was right.

Larry, you will forever have people visiting this place just to see the photos of Lawrence so glad to hear you plan to keep this open yet. Get It Back appears to be evolving more into a sort of tourist spot / shrine for the curious bald man. Either way it's all good. Lawrence Cutsinger will never be forgotten.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: