The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back -> Hairguy's July 2006 Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hairguy
Found A Cure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Hairguy's July 2006 Photos Reply with quote

Attention new readers in this forum and especially those who have NOT yet read The Cause of Baldness at http://www.getitback.us The Hypothesis proposed in The Cause of Baldness, ...that shampoo/soap always were the primary balding/graying causative..., has been 'discussed' here since July 2003. NO magic means of stimulating regrowth has emerged; that STILL only happens in TV product ads.

The 2004 picture was ONE of several accidental Before pictures taken at a party. When I was joke gifted a collage of them on Christmas 2004, my thought was "I might need these." The one shown here is ONLY to show degree of my baldness EVEN AFTER 8 and a half years. Shortly after that, regrowth gradually accelerated. I could tell that by the 'sensations'; some of which are described in The Cause of Baldness. I began with a near 'bowling ball' on April 15, 1996, the date of my 'discovery'.

An attempt was made to show my regrowth with the same proximate poses as in the accidental Before pictures. It was useless; that's why Before/After pictures follow a simple, standard format.

As nobody has yet to post credible Before/After pictures affirming my Hypothesis, I've elected to post 'proof'': the pictures below. They are NOT offerered as being Scientifically acceptable. Nor would pictures by ANY forum member be Scientifically acceptable.

The Cause of Baldness was written to a College student audience as I presumed that slightly balded students could/would tentatively verify my Hypothesis with supervision by volunteer professors. That hasn't happened for indiscernible reasons; possibly PRIMARILY because it is incredulous...which is what I wrote and said from the start. I'm a well practiced skeptic of many decades.

Apparently, a MUCH longer time is required for regrowth ...(even by the very young)... than I had imagined. Being now in my late sixties, I had NO idea that young people's heads nowadays are virtual Chemical HazMat sites. Go organic but minimize that as well. Your scalp needs a long time to reheal...and NOBODY knows what might delay or aggravate that healing; perhaps even organic substances.

Dermatologists and other 'experts' are as numerous as cockroaches...but NOT ONE has verifiably assisted regrowth. I say 'grunging only' does it. No vitamin/mineral supplements. No scalp exercises. Just an average healthy diet and light exercise. That's my 'regimen'. PERHAPS there are occasional instances where stress or some other factor causes hair loss...but NO statistically significant study has surfaced in this forum. And if one had, it would've required a parallel double blind study with 'grunging only' for corroboration. I recently again met someone who had moderate hair loss attributed to stress by a dermatologist. Utter nonsense. I know and have known several very stressed individuals who should've had billiard ball heads.

Since May 20, 2006, I've not been reading in this forum...so I won't be commenting or answering questions. It's time to let pictures only do the talking. Some picture posters here have already learned that regrowth visible to the eye under selective lighting is NOT visible to a camera until much later. I can vouch for that. In the coming months, you'll likely see some sudden impressive regrowth in my pictures. Example: the 'swirl' at the back of my scalp. Using clock numbers, it's plainly visible from about 4 through 10...and the rest is slowly coming into focus...but the camera cannot yet see ANY of it.

Pictures will be posted every other month on or about July 15, Sept. 15, Nov. 15, Jan. 15, March 15, May 15, and last one July 15, 2007. Hopefully, that should finish the matter and the U.S. Congress will STOP accepting Lobbyist money from makers of Chemical personal care products.

FDA (Food and Drug Administration) cannot regulate Chemicals used in personal care products because greedy congressmen will NOT enact such a law...and the equally greedy news media WON'T pressure them as they're making staggering profits from ads promoting Chemical personal care products.

HAVE YOU ever seen what happens after a homeowner STOPS having the lawn treated once a month by one of those Chemical lawn care services??? Birds return as worms are again able to multiply...and THEY are the natural aerators of the soil that enables proper water drainage and plant root development. Ultimately, it is the U.S. Congress that is responsible for the ever growing pandemic of balding around the world: whatever sells in America also sells elsewhere. It matters not that there are now balding babies because the SAME ingredient used in Baby Shampoo is also used in garages to clean greasy car engines... and at the end of the night to clean the garage floor.

But don't take my word for it; that's never what it's been about. The proof will be on YOUR head."

CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE

GIB-1.jpg
GIB-1.jpg, 96.25 KB
Viewed 6651 Time(s)

Last edited by hairguy on Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Combin' the Barbarian
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: fallen angle Reply with quote

Hi there,
don't know if you are reading this, I will send it in a pm as well. Assuming this is all on the level, these are pretty amazing pics. Please though, on your next round of photos post one of them showing just your left profile, the angle doesn't matter just a straight left profile because I almost can't believe what I am seeing and a shot of the left profile is apt to blow my freaking mind out.
Thanks,
ni77y
jonnyJ
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This moron is still bald. This guy is out of his mind. Stop smoking crack dude, you have just blown your theory with these shitty half ass pics that show nothing. You've been doing this for 10 years? That's piss poor results. No wonder you were so hesitant to show pictures, because had anyone seen these photos up front, no one would have joined this little experiment.

I think you should be ashamed for all this disinformation, claiming regrowth! HA!

So what you're saying is that by the time you are almost dead you might almost not be bald. Good luck buddy. Why don't you go back to the planet you came from?
jonnyJ
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that tingling you described was probably your last remaining brain cells fizzling out.

Buddy, you are certifiable. Take your meds.
self
Found A Purpose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something tells me this isn't going to go down well.
oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good that Hairguy posted his pics.

Thankyou Hairguy. I will be moving on to look for methods that give faster results. I don't want to wait until it is time to collect my social security check in order to have hair. Grunge really helped with my scalp acne though and I plan to stick with it along with whatever else works.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Oscar the Grunge
The_Ruffneck
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hairguy is it possible to get a photo without flash? flash often makes new hair invisible
The_Ruffneck
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way you have nice coloured hair for late 60s
Dirty Hairy
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: My Photos Reply with quote

hairguy wrote:
No vitamin/mineral supplements. No scalp exercises. Just an average healthy diet and light exercise.

With all do respect.....
I did not expect to see you say this hairguy......
I wholeheartedly back the grunge scene but I truly believe had you been stimulating your scalp with scalp exercises, brushing,etc. along with beta-sis, saw palmetto, msm, etc. you would have posted complete regrowth long ago.

Good luck to us all....even you Kramer

Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the photos hairguy and i hope you and everyone grunge finally gets it all back......................................
jonnyJ
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea you might get it back on your deathbed. Good luck. Yea buddy!
Dirty Hairy
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little J...you're showing your total lack of proper upbringing with this childish disrespect on the forum.
Hairguy has shown alot of regrowth. This would be fantasic, call Oprah for a contract, if this had been over a 1-2 year duration. Hairguy claims accelarated regrowth now. Good for him. Show the man a little respect.

Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: many, MANY, happy returns Reply with quote

JonnyJ, you are the dividend of a laxative overdose.
Dirty Hairy
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Found A Purpose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i honestly dont see anything in these pics. the hair does look healthy but he is still a norwood 7 even after 10 years of grunge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: