The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Kramers Korner -> Are massages supposed to feel good?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone here ever got a massage. Not a scalp massage but a regular full body massage. A friend of mine at the Post Office gave me one of these discount coupons for a free massage at one of these health and beauty places where I live. He said he went there many times for stress and said the massages were fantastic and all the women that worked there were hot.

Being a man and never having a massage in my life before I thought what the hell. So today, here I am at this place and there was alot of hot women that worked there. So they tell me to take off all my clothes and only wear a towel and lay flat on my stomach in this private room.

All I kept thinking of was those old Johnny Carson reruns where those two Asian women were walking on Johnny's back. I was hoping the same thing would happen to me.

Anyway, what pissed me off was as I was lying there half naked and nervous as hell, some friggin guy gave me a massage. I was pissed but I didn't say anything as I was in shock and it happened so quickly. To make matters even worse, it actually felt kind of good and now I am questioning my own sexuality now.

I just got done making love to my girlfriend about an hour ago and I feel better again but I am hoping some of you can answer this honestly. Did you ever get a massage by a man and did you like it or hate it. I will never ever go back there again believe me. I am even thinking of filing a lawsuit against them for sexual harrassment.

I am so mad and confused right now. I am going to punch that guy who gave me the damn coupon tomorrow when I see him. This was probably some sick joke knowing him. I am so angry right now.

Please anybody who's had a similar experience please tell me this is normal for me to feel this way.

daver
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, the massages i used to go for were "deep tissue" massages, to work out the stiffness in the muscles for healing etc. It doesn't exactly feel good, it usually hurts, more than anything.

"Massage therapy" is what its called, as opposed to a "feel good" rub downs or whatever that a masseuse might perform, but what do i know.

I was stuck with a man once and i found him a bit creepy, so i stayed with large Marge instead. She had the strength of ten men, havn't been for a couple years, tho, i think she was starting to like me.

d

LarryMiller
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever tried the electro-shock treatments?

I prefer the "Marges" as well.. LOL .. Small, large .. either works for me.

Google Ron Paul --> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ron+paul
Disturbing News --> http://www.prisonplanet.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Kramers Korner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: