The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Photos -> Photo Update - 3rd and 4th Week Results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hair
Sniffin Around

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch2
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these results, definately do seem encouraging. Although the results are not drastically better, there does seem to be a steady improvement. Hair whats your opinion on ur progress?
Do u know how u said u do those scalp exercises, do u have any tips for mastering them cos ive never been able to do them properly.
youngandgoingbald
Sniffin Around

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hair do u still have the dandruff and stuff?
Hair
Sniffin Around

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ch2, I have noticed some steady slow improvement that is encouraging to me.If you want a full report, read my post entitled ”second post”. There’s a complete summary of my progress.
As for the dandruff, I do have some dandruff. Not enough to consider it a huge problem though. If I dunk my head in water and wash my hair thoroughly the dandruff is pretty much gone until day or two later.
Hair
Sniffin Around

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About those scalp exercises...
It makes it easier for me when I put my hands on the part of my scalp that I am trying to work on.
You are doing it correctly when it seems like your hair is moving around on your head.
You can also go to hairloss-reversible.com and follow the links there to see another description on how to do the exercises. The site also has other info that might be helpful.
HairShafted
Sniffin Around

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hair,

You are to be congratulated for having the testicular fortitude (something many others here lack) to post your progress photos. But...can you really expect results so quickly? Supposedly the life cycle of a hair is months, so until then your photos cannot reflect the effects of going grunge.

--HairShaft

Hair
Sniffin Around

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True enough, I was proposing that it'll be a year before I see some significant growth...I will continue to post updates but I decided to post bi-monthly so that the difference is more evident.
ch2
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it may take a year or 2 for your hair to be completely restored though i think u may notice some particularly encouraging results by the end of the 2 month stage.

Ive been grunge for just over 2 months now, ive definatley started to notice new hairs on the frontal hair line, some which are completely new, others which were vellus hairs which are now longer and dark at the root, which for me proves that they are turning into normal(i think they maybe called terminal) hairs.
Add to this that my hair is alot easier to style now and that it is never frizzy anymore... it always used to be, and so far the results are very pleasing.

MadDog
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres no way your gonna notice results after 2 months with hair that long. ive been at it for almost 2 months, ive noticed about 10 or 12 hairs so far. Thats also because i buzz my hair, so that makes it easy to notice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Photos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: