The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Archive -> INFO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guitarius
On A Mission

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've washed my hair about three times in two weeks with water only, it doesn't smell at all. But one thing I've noticed is that I have almost zero scalp oils, compared to many people. Washing with water even makes my scalp feel kind of dry. This would support hairguys theory about people with less scalp oil balding easier. Another thing I've noticed is that every hair on my head, (I dont even know if this is physically possible) is thicker, like individual hairs have gotten thicker since ive gone grunge, its now much like it used to be when I was a kid, really thick. I especially noticed it in the "baby" hairs that grow near the front of my hairline, they're thicker and they got alot longer over a short period of time. I haven't seen any new hairs as of yet, but mind you I'm only a week and a half to two weeks into the process, (I dont remember the exact date i stopped using shampoo). Actually wait, what am I saying, there are a few, very few tiny, almost invisible hairs that have appeared rigth at the front and center in front of my hairline. I just want to see a bit more regrowth before I come on a go nuts screaming that this really workds. And trust me, when it DOES happen, you'll hear from me, and many websites that promote the idea that shampoo doesn't cause you to go bald will get evil e-mails, and all my balding friends will hear about it.

I hope its really soon too because I've noticed a couple of my female friends even that are starting to get thin in some areas, i only noticed because I've been looking at bald heads closely for a while now trying to make sense of it all. And my female friends are gorgeous, im not bragging or anything, well actually yeah i am. They're all beautiful, I dont think thinning hair will suit them. So as soon as this works for me, an army of people will hear about it. And then these "hair loss miracle workers" trying to SELL us the cure will be out of house and home because the truth will be out.

DonnieDarko
Found A Purpose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the process with you guitarus. I haven't shampood in 2 weeks this Wednesday. My hair certainly feels thicker, but it could be due to the lack of a haircut in a while, we'll see if there's noticeable improvement in about a week when i get one. But yeah, if my hair grows back, which I'm hopefull of, I will mention this to everyone I know who is receding or to people who want their hair to be thicker. The problem is, a lot of people dismiss this theory upon first hearing it without giving it a shot. I am willing to try it out as I want to fix the problem and this seems the most logical route, as I wasted one hundred dollars on procerin (been taking since december, did absolutely nothing), do not want my penis to shrink from propecia, and rogaine does nothing for a receding hairline(only for a vertex).
If I do experience hair-regrowth, I will write a ten-page thesis, and assault the news media (including writing an article for my university newspaper). Only time can tell.
Radial

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys Very Happy

Your observation about the individual hairs looking thicker is not your imagination. I have noticed it also. It's actually quite obvious on my head.

Oh and don't feel bad about wasting $100 on hair goop. Lets just say that I have spent, let me think... over $2500 In the last couple years on hair goop. I don't consider it a waste. I don't consider anything I've done in my life a waste, only the things I didn't do. Because of my insane drive to find a cure to this problem, I eventually found Hairguy's site.

- Mike

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: