The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back -> Donald Trump has Great Hair
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:08 am    Post subject: Donald Trump has Great Hair Reply with quote

Trump has much better hair than Hillary Clinton. He is probably a secret grunger.
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any truth to the rumor that Nizzy is part of Trump's campaign team? Rolling Eyes
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dirty, I take it you are not a Trump fan. I love the guy. I am going to vote as many times as I possibly can to get him in. He's going to build that wall plus he pro Post Office I understand. I know Rush secretly loves the guy but hasn't endorsed him just yet.
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck no Kramer. I'm Trump's biggest fan next to Nizzy and Widowspeak.
Yeah I know Rush is all for President Trump too .
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that Dirty. I obviously read you wrong. I just read it again and I forgot that Nizzy was a huge liberal so now I know where you were going with that. I love Donald J. Trump. I haven't been this excited since I regrew all my hair back. Laughing It's Trump or bust with me. If he's not the guy they choose I am not voting!!
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Kramer I love it that Trump is on top of the polls. Love his arrogant alpha male personality. Its a great time to be a Republican. You'll never catch Trump hugging a tree!
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see Dirty Hairy. It's been about 3 months exactly since you made your post and the great Donald J. Trump is leading in pretty much every poll yet and is gaining steam. I pray this man can be our next President. He's the only one capable of cleaning up this corrupt crap in Washington and that explains why he's getting so much "incoming" from the media and his own party. I saw a Trump rally in Ohio and I swear I saw a bald skinny totally bald guy heckling Trump and got kicked out. He looked alot like Nizzy would look like if you projected his rate of balding since the last time he was here. You think it's possible it was him?
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Kramer its quite possible that was Nizzy especially if there was a Telecaster guitar leaning against a nearby tree that he plays in his band.
I need to submit another McBackground search on Nizzy since its been a while. I'll get back to you via pm shortly.
oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump is on the hair steroids. He uses propecia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/health/donald-trump-hair-growth-drug-propecia.html?_r=0

Quote:

The revelation by his longtime doctor that President Trump takes a medication to prevent hair loss has piqued curiosity about the drug.

In an interview with The New York Times, the physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, said that Mr. Trump takes finasteride, also marketed as Propecia.

The drug, a one-a-day pill, is a popular treatment for so-called male-pattern hair loss, in which the hairline recedes and hair thins at the temples and crown, sometimes to the point of leaving just a horseshoe-shaped fringe around the sides and the back of the head.

The culprit in this type of baldness is a male hormone, dihydrotestosterone or DHT. In some men, hair follicles are particularly sensitive to it, probably based on genetics. DHT forms when an enzyme converts testosterone into it; finasteride blocks the enzyme, lowering DHT levels.

The drug is better at stopping hair loss than at bringing back what’s already gone.

“I set expectations from the beginning, realistic expectations” about the drug, said Dr. Andrew Alexis, the chairman of the dermatology department at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West in New York. “The thing I emphasize the most is stopping progression and preserving the hair you have. I think it’s very successful at doing that. “

Dr. Alexis is not involved with Mr. Trump’s care.

Most men with this type of hair loss start treatment with a different drug, minoxidil, also sold as Rogaine, which is rubbed into the scalp, Dr. Alexis said. If they do not see enough of an effect, they can add finasteride. Many of his patients wind up using both drugs, Dr. Alexis said. The treatment works best on the top of the head, and not as well at the temples and the receding hairline.

oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donald Trump is the master of hair combing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=sU-k4E_cZJA
oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: