The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back -> Hairguy's July 2006 Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dirty Hairy wrote:
Mr. Clean wrote:
I hope you have the necessary regrowth to be on the Oprah show Mr. Dirt. As for me, no thankyou Wink

Hairguy wouldn't be interested in me. I'm not strictly grunge.

I predict something similar to this as the final regrowth photo for hairguy...

Chimpanzees in the wild also go bald. That is about as close to "strictly grunge" as you can get...
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humans do go through seasonal sheddings and I am wondering if that type of shedding can be artificially induced by excessive exposure to hot water, ultraviolet rays, shampoo, etc. and if it could become a type of chronic shedding that exacerbates the Wink "genetic" Wink balding condition.
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hairguy are you out there? Here is some most disturbing information...

here are some interesting chemicals that are said to stimulate the 5 alpha reductase gene expression. Not sure if their production can be stimulated beforehand by topical applications of certain other chemical factors like SLS, soaps, acids, alkaloids, etc.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5422371.html

Quote:

The stimulatory effect of certain phospholipids on 5.alpha.-reductase activity has been reported previously [Ichihara and Tanaka, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 149:482 (1981); Cooke and Robaire, J. Biol. Chem. 260:7489 (1985)].

The inventors also found that L-.alpha.-phosphatidylcholine and L-.alpha.-phosphatidyl-ethanolamine can stimulate 5.alpha.-reductase.

http://members.aol.com/profchm/pham.html

Quote:

[...]

The most important phospholipids are phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine and phosphatidylinositol

[...]

Besides all the proven skincare attributes of adding phospholipids to cosmetics products, phospholipids can add significantly to the stability and texture of most cosmetic emulsions. While typical use levels will range from 1 to 5%, it is suggested that 2% be used as a starting point in most formulations. Higher levels will yield higher viscosities and better stability. In general, improved stability and higher viscosities are a function of the amount of phospholipid, the emulsifier type and the phase into which the phospholipid is incorporated during processing.

http://www.ewg.org:16080/reports/skindeep2/report.php?type=INGREDIENT&id=10739

Quote:

PHOSPHOLIPIDS is found in these product types: Moisturizer, Facial Moisturizer/Treatment, Sunscreen/Tanning Oil, Around-eye Cream, Facial Cleanser, Exfoliant/Scrub, Acne Treatment, Conditioner, Anti-aging, Baby Oil, Body Spray, After Sun Product, Shaving Cream (Men's), Baby Bubble Bath, Skin Fading/Lightener, Shampoo, Foundation, Baby Shampoo, After Shave, Sunless Tanning, Diaper Cream, Lipstick, Baby Sunscreen, Insect Repellant, Styling Gel/Lotion, Body Wash/Cleanser, Hormonal Cream, Bubble Bath, Baby Lotion, Pain/Wound Treatment, Body Oil, Lip Balm/Treatment, Concealer, Varicose/Spider Vein Treatment, Shaving Cream, Depilatory, Oil Controller, Body Firming Lotion, Bath Oil/Salts/Soak
oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

July 15, 2007 is the day of reckoning. The regrowth pics of the century.

Hairguy will be on Oprah and 60 minutes. I am surpised that this place hasn't been shut down by the shampoo congloerates yet. A testament to Hairguy's sheer stubborness and determination.

And our friend Kramer keeps getting banned at every and all hairloss forums that he keeps posting at. Kramer is a true diehard Hairguy fan and he also is the number one grunge advocate, second only to Hairguy, of course.

Places like the "Hairsite" forum appear to be moderated by cowardly balding skinheads, blindly taking orders from their corporate shampoo sponsors.

By sheer force of will, Hairguy takes the corporate bull by the horns and allows for the truth to be known.

Hairguy, I salute you... Very Happy
jonnyJ
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAIRGUY YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE HELL. IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY WITH THE TYPICAL HAIR PATTERN OF MPB. THIS IS LIKE ROSIE O' DONNEL TELLING ME HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT.
oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mcmillenandwife.com/bradshaw_fans.html

Quote:

Submitted by Lawrence Cutsinger

I saw Terry on Leno last night. He talked about the results of a compound he had ordered to regrow his hair. He had mentioned ordering it on his previous appearance aboaut a month earlier. Well, it was a disaster: his head was blistered. Then he said he'd like to have a full head of hair again. He can...without buying anything. But it will take him about 7-8 years. He said he's 54 now.

I mention Terry in my web page, http://www.getitback.us, just at the end of a section entitled: Verification: "I'm a Grunge!" :

"Even former Beatle Paul McCartney had a compulsion to tease former Pittsburgh Steeler quarterback Terry Bradshaw about his bald head during the 2002 Super Bowl coverage. (I was balder than Terry.)"

Please tell Terry about my web page. It was distressing to hear him relate that he's been experiencing depression. But at least he's using his experience to help others. A wonderful person who deserves only the best.

I'm from Chicago and not a sports fan though I watch occasionally. I saw Terry on TV in a game played at Pittsburgh early in his career and was astounded. Especially as the fans booed him. In that game at least, I saw one of the gutsiest guys ever to play. And who wouldn't be charmed by that enthusiastic personality.

I'm still a relative newbie at the computer and just now getting into doing searches at yahoo.com I wish I'd known what info can be found there sooner as I'd seen Terry on Leno a year earlier and the subject then was also baldness. I think it was Leno using his reflexive cheap shot humor though his overall routine has improved in the last year. There'll never be another Johnny.

Best wishes with your web page and tell Terry that there are probably legions of his fans like me who never get involved with fan clubs. Terry is always a day brightener regardless of the time or weather conditions.

Best regards,
Lawrence Cutsinger

Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since HairGuy, our leader, posted these historic regrowth photos that shocked the world. HairGuy, if you are still out there we would love for you to come back.
The_Ruffneck
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol are you kidding Kramer? He's dead.Has been dead for 7-8 years now.You're going senile in your old age bud.
The_Ruffneck
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You even made the obituary thread lol!
http://millerarts.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=1981&highlight=died
oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hairguy faked his death after the shampoo companies put him on a hit list for regrowing his hair with the grunge method. Hairguy is vacationing in the bahamas as young maidens run thier fingers through his full head of new hair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: