The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back -> Red Palm Oil
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Red Palm Oil Reply with quote

This is from www.worldhairloss.org
This guy said a woman in his church told him about Red Palm Oil from Panama that regrew her hair. She gave him a bottle and it was working. He is going to post his results as he continues to use it. He said you can get Red Palm oil cheap on Ebay.

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/forums/viewthread/788
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I googled Red Palm Oil after submitting my topic and couldn't help but respond to myself.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/red-palm-oil.html

"Packed with vitamin A and vitamin E, red palm oil is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from hair problems.

•Due to its rich amounts of vitamin E, not only does the use of red palm oil help premature hair loss, but several people have experienced that it has helped restore hair among those who had started showing signs of baldness."

I think I stumbled on to something good here...
Red Palm Oil is also known to prevent cancer, heart disease, and every other disease known to man.
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreddyTheFollicle wrote:

I think I stumbled on to something good here...
Red Palm Oil is also known to prevent cancer, heart disease, and every other disease known to man.

Dirty, I've heard you say that at least 50 other times and every treatment you tried has resulted the same way with you still going bald. Laughing Laughing Laughing The only known treatments is to wait 10 to 20 plus years going grunge waiting for the "red patches" to kick in like what happened with Lawrence OR to wait this thing out with the Japanese who are regrowing human hair on mice. I am guessing in one to two years they'll be able to replicate what they are doing on mice to humans.

I think you will get just as much regrowth using "hairy palm" oil as you will using Red Palm Oil. Laughing Good luck Dirty and this time make sure to take before photos and no using that lazer helmet. We need to know if it was just the Red Palm Oil that didn't work this time. Laughing
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kramer wrote:
We need to know if it was just the Red Palm Oil that didn't work this time. Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing

That was pretty funny Kramer but I plan to order the Red Palm Oil and go for it. I am currently using a product that is similar to the Red Palm Oil anyway. It contains coconut oil and its from Walmart.

And no pictures Kramer. You already know Adolf V. Widowspeak and Mr. Clean successfully regrew their hair yet you do nothing. Why?
Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreddyTheFollicle wrote:
Kramer wrote:
We need to know if it was just the Red Palm Oil that didn't work this time. Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing

That was pretty funny Kramer but I plan to order the Red Palm Oil and go for it. I am currently using a product that is similar to the Red Palm Oil anyway. It contains coconut oil and its from Walmart.

And no pictures Kramer. You already know Adolf V. Widowspeak and Mr. Clean successfully regrew their hair yet you do nothing. Why?

AVW did not regrow any hair back and you know it Dirty. Oscar is the only one that did. The reason I won't follow Oscar fully is because he's also used Rogaine or some other prescription drug. I am a naturalist Dirty. I am only looking for something natural like grunge. Oscar regrew most of his hair back with a combination of grunge and some other product but I forgot what it was.

I am happy for Oscar though. He seems to have moved on from this place and is probably out spilling the night away with just about anyone he wants now that he has a full head of hair. Oscar is only here as a educational consultant on hair. Still to me one of the smartest guys I ever knew on the internet. What he says carries alot of weight with me Dirt. Oscar is well respected on all the hairloss boards it seems.
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this poop transplant Dirty Hairy, I am sure Nizzy would approve.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/06/fecal-transplant-canada_n_1407627.html?ref=weird-science

Quote:

In fact, in September 2010, the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology published research suggesting that poop transplants could help patients suffering from the nasty clostridium difficile bug, which patients are increasingly catching in hospitals and nursing homes, according to AOL News.

Enemas are one way to inject the healing power of poop, but gastroenterologist Dr. Lawrence Brandt of New York's Montefiore Medical Center says a gastric tube inserted in the nose also can be good for what ails you.

FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW Mr. Clean...how's your regimen doing lately?
What's your routine now?
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreddyTheFollicle wrote:
BTW Mr. Clean...how's your regimen doing lately?
What's your routine now?

Kramer's mice are starting to look very promising. I am waiting for the technological baldness curing breakthrough Very Happy

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120418095011.htm

Quote:

Research group headed by Professor Takashi Tsuji demonstrates regenerating "functional hair regeneration from adult stem cells" Substantial advance in the development of next-generation of "organ replacement regenerative therapies"

FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bad ass would it look if this mouse had that little patch of hair at his chin giving him a little gotee beard thing going on!!! He'd be knocking boots with all the broads.

FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is ridiculous. As of this post there are 124 views on this topic and only 3 members responding.
Could that mean that me, Kramer and Mr. Clean visited this topic 41 times each? Yeah right.

The least you other lurkers could do is stop in and tell Kramer how gay his avatar is! Laughing

If that comment bothers any gay viewers I don't care. I can only hope it irritated Nizzy.
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now people can grow new teeth by using stem cells.

New hair will be next ... Very Happy

http://singularityhub.com/2012/05/10/toothless-no-more-researchers-using-stem-cells-to-grow-new-teeth/

Quote:

It may be hard to remember what it was like to lose a tooth as a child, but many adults get an unpleasant reminder as they age when their teeth begin to fall out (even those who don’t play hockey) and must consider dentures or dental implants. For years, researchers have investigated stem cells in an effort to grow teeth made for a person’s own cells. Toward this end, endodontics professor Dr. Peter Murray and colleagues from the College of Dental Medicine at Nova Southeastern University (NSU) have developed methods to control adult stem cell growth toward generating dental tissue and “real” replacement teeth.

admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreddyTheFollicle wrote:
How bad ass would it look if this mouse had that little patch of hair at his chin giving him a little gotee beard thing going on!!! He'd be knocking boots with all the broads.

1. What did they give the mouse to make it's hair fall out?

2. Is this something they are giving you without your knowledge?

3. Has this mouse been Photoshopped?

The conspiracy begins.

Now Do You Understand Why I Said Google Ron Paul --> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ron+paul
Now Do You Understand Why I Said This Is Disturbing News --> http://www.prisonplanet.com
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has it been 6 months already Lawrence? Rolling Eyes
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:

1. What did they give the mouse to make it's hair fall out?

2. Is this something they are giving you without your knowledge?

3. Has this mouse been Photoshopped?

The conspiracy begins.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.rense.com/general64/pordc.htm

Quote:

To implement their "final solution" to depopulate 4-5 billion people from the Earth, the world's elite will undoubtedly harness the newly emerging biotech and nanotechnology industries to create a super 'bioweapon' virus creating a global 'kill-off' pandemic through which only they will have the cure.

FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good find Mr. Clean. Lawrence the Conspirator lives for stuff like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: