The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back -> Regrow your hair like the 41 year old teenager Kramer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Regrow your hair like the 41 year old teenager Kramer Reply with quote

WidowsPeak would probably approve of this raw food vegetarian too

http://rogerhaeske.biz/lsfp/

http://rogerhaeske.com/

Quote:

I invite you to join me in a life of paradise health and perpetual youth and happiness. You can turn your life around at any age. Want some proof?

Last year, my grandfather at 83 years of age had an enlarged prostate and couldn't urinate without the use of drugs. The drugs made him depressed and anxious, reduced his appetite to almost nothing and allowed him to sleep an average of only one hour per night.

I got him to switch to a Raw Food Diet and to stop taking his medications and now a year later he's still eating raw and urinating on his own and he takes no drugs whatsoever. It took a while for his body to readujust but he stuck with it.

But he was able to urinate freely almost immediately simply by eating a raw foods diet of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. Now he's back to sleeping 5 to 6 hours a night and his health and strength has returned.
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Kramer....tell Bozo how you think this is an amazing post and that now you will be on the hoax of a raw diet plus going barefoot and doing 2 squats a week.
Later you can tell Bozo that you can't believe you look 14 again and you get carded to buy booze. Laughing

Last edited by FreddyTheFollicle on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
The_Ruffneck
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn 5 hrs sleep
i usually have like 7-8
FreddyTheFollicle
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bozo's not smart enough to realize that this 41 year old raw diet clown IS SELLING SOMETHING.....a fitness program.

Of course he will make all kinds of bs claims....sort of like regrowth through going barefoot. Razz
Just don't ask Bozo for his pics and he won't have to lie as usual.
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These people are eating at least 30 bananas a day and most of them appear to have no baldness.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/
Raiden
Found A Purpose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Clean wrote:
These people are eating at least 30 bananas a day and most of them appear to have no baldness.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/

30 normal Bananas
calories 3150
fat 12 grams
protein 39 grams
CARBS 810 grams

Doug Graham has made this low fat high carb raw diet quite popular with his 80/10/10 book. He looks pretty bad to me, as of late he seems to be aging very rapidly.I think he is 57 and he looks everyday of it Laughing

Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eating a diet of 100% plants is not healthy in the long term

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Cromwell

Eating a diet of 100% meat is also not healthy in the long term

There are no fruitarian centenarians

There are no vegan centenarians

There are no carnivore centenarians

Small amoutnts of animal foods on a mostly plant based diet appears to be the best for long term health and hair Very Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_diet

Quote:

People from the islands of Ryūkyū (of which Okinawa is the largest) used to have the longest life expectancy in the world.[2], although their life expectancy rank among Japanese prefectures has plummeted in recent years[3] This has in part been attributed to the traditional local diet, but also to other variables such as genetic factors, lifestyle, and environmental factors.

Generally, the traditional diet of the islanders was 20% lower in calories than the Japanese average and contained 300% of the green/yellow vegetables (particularly heavy on sweet potatoes). The Okinawan diet is low in fat and has only 25% of the sugar and 75% of the grains of the average Japanese dietary intake.[1] The traditional diet also includes a relatively small amount of fish (less than half a serving per day) and somewhat more in the way of soy and other legumes (6% of total caloric intake). With exception of pork, almost no meat is consumed; virtually no eggs or dairy products are consumed either.[4] Okinawans include pork in their diets. However, the fat content of the pork is eliminated; prior to the preparation of the pork, the fat is boiled off. [5][6][7]

An Okinawan reaching 110 years of age has typically had a diet consistently averaging no more than one calorie per gram and has a BMI of 20.4.

Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our closest living relatives in the animal kingdom also eat meat Shocked

http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~stanford/chimphunt.html

Quote:

Among the great apes (the gorilla,the orangutan,the bonobo, and the chimpanzee) and ourselves, only humans and chimpanzees hunt and eat meat on a frequent basis. Since neither humans or chimpanzees are truly carnivorous - most traditional human societies eat a diet made up mostly of plant foods - we are considered omnivores.

But bonobos also hunt and eat meat

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/081013124416.htm

Quote:

Unlike the male-dominated societies of their chimpanzee relatives, bonobo society—in which females enjoy a higher social status than males—has a "make-love-not-war" kind of image. While chimpanzee males frequently band together to hunt and kill monkeys, the more peaceful bonobos were believed to restrict what meat they do eat to forest antelopes, squirrels, and rodents.

Not so, according to a study, reported in the October 14th issue of Current Biology, a Cell Press publication, that offers the first direct evidence of wild bonobos hunting and eating the young of other primate species.

Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balancing protein intake appears to be very important.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091202131622.htm

Quote:

In fact, when the researchers studied the effect further, they found that levels of a particular amino acid known as methionine were crucial to maximising lifespan without decreasing fertility. Adding methionine to a low calorie diet boosted fertility without reducing lifespan; likewise, reducing methionine content in a high calorie diet prolonged lifespan. Previous studies have also shown that reducing the intake of methionine in rodents can help extend lifespan.

Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Methionine restriction links

http://mfoundation.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2884
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phytic acid from grains has a negative effect on health...

http://www.healthy-eating-politics.com/phytic-acid.html

Quote:

Relatively high concentrations of phytates occur in the following foods. Soaking, fermenting or sprouting beans and grains will neutralize much of the phytic acid, except in soybeans, which must be cooked for more than 10 hours at very high temperatures to remove the anti-nutrients. Cooking helps reduce it in the vegetables:

* Most whole grain cereal foods (wheat, rye, rice, oats)
* Nuts and seeds (pumpkin, sunflower)
* Soybeans, other types of beans
* Potatoes
* Artichokes
* Blackberries
* Broccoli
* Carrots
* Figs
* Strawberries

[...]

Phytic Acid Health Effects

A high consumption of improperly prepared phytate heavy foods can result in mineral and niacin deficiencies. This is particularly true for those with low mineral intakes, including children and people in developing countries where grain based foods make up the majority of the diet.

Loren Cordain, an anthropologist at Colorado State University writes this about cereal grains, which are high in phytic acid:

"For the vast majority of mankind’s presence on this planet, he rarely if ever consumed cereal grains. With the exception of the last 10,000 years following the agricultural ‘revolution’, humans have existed as non-cereal-eating hunter-gatherers since the emergence of Homo erectus 1.7 million years ago… the inability of humans to physiologically overcome cereal grain anti-nutrients such as phytates, alkylresorcinols, protease inhibitors, and lectins is indicative of the evolutionary novelty of this food for our species."

Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thepaleodiet.com/articles/Cereal%20article.pdf

Quote:

Cereal grains truly represent humanity’s double-edged sword, for without
them we likely would not have had an agricultural ‘revolution’. We surely
would not be able to sustain the enormous present-day human population
(6 billion), nor would there likely have been societal stratification which
ultimately was responsible for the vast technological/industrial culture in which we live [21]. The enormous increase in human knowledge would probably never had taken place had it not been for the widespread adoption of agriculture by humanity, and our understanding of medicine, science and the universe is a direct outcome of the societal stratification wrought by the agricultural ‘revolution’ [21]. On the other hand, agriculture is generally agreed to be responsible for many of humanity’s societal ills including whole-scale warfare, starvation, tyranny, epidemic diseases, and class divisions [21].

Kramer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Oscar. Maybe this if the final piece of the puzzle. I am doing the squats every so often and am going barefoot more too. Even cut the lawn this weekend in my bare feet. My neighbor asked me what I am doing. I said I am mowing my lawn and regrowing my hair. He didn't have a clue what I meant but I'll show him.

As for that guy though. It almost looks like he's wearing a hair piece doesn't it? I could see Widows wearing a rug and pretending nobody notices and then acting like Hitler if they brought it up. Laughing

Well, time for some Schlitz!! but I am going to do 10 or so squats first.
Mr. Clean
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kramer wrote:
Thanks for the info Oscar. Maybe this if the final piece of the puzzle. I am doing the squats every so often and am going barefoot more too. Even cut the lawn this weekend in my bare feet. My neighbor asked me what I am doing. I said I am mowing my lawn and regrowing my hair. He didn't have a clue what I meant but I'll show him.

As for that guy though. It almost looks like he's wearing a hair piece doesn't it? I could see Widows wearing a rug and pretending nobody notices and then acting like Hitler if they brought it up. Laughing

Well, time for some Schlitz!! but I am going to do 10 or so squats first.

Too bad WidowsPeak is not here. We could certainly have a constructive debate without all the mud-slinging of a Dirty Hairy Very Happy
Raiden
Found A Purpose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the best diet in the world even one that promotes health and longevity might not be the best for male pattern baldness. Bald dudes may need a diet plan specifically designed to regrow hair. Baldness is a strange thing, for all we know it could be some strange microorganism inside the body causing this to take place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: