The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Archive -> 2 weeks of grunge..... hmm interesting.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xayba
Sniffin Around

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everyone. i joined this site 2 weeks ago and its really comforting to know that there might be hope. i have gone grunge for the past 2 weeks now. i did not have much of a problem with the oil stabilization it became stable after the 3rd day. and i shit u not hair loss has F**king stoped.
at least i know for sure that this grunge think is the cure for hair loss, but for regrowth ,well i am still yet to find out.

anyway i just wanted to get somebodies opinion on something. i have been seeing black dots on my scalp. i think they are where new hairs are meant to come out from,but i'am not sure. they appeared in the middle of the second week after a case of serious(and i mean serious) dandruff. i was actually pelling of dried thin layers of skin. i hope someone can tell me what these black dots are.

one more thing i am also a member of hair loss reverible.com ( the site where u learn the scalp exercise). i think u guys should check it out. i had mastered the scalp exercice before i found out about this grunge thing, and i think that was what helped me to at least stop the sheding totally so quickly after just 2 weeks of grunge.

bye xayba

sorry one last thing.

(LAWRENCE CUTSINGER POST SOME F**KING PICUTRES U LIFESAVER)

House
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Gonezio,

How's it going. I just wanted to say those photos of Hairguy by Hapan were a classic. Easy on the swear words though, your a newbie remember. Hairguys photos are coming and if they are fly we'll all buy in July. Hang in there.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: