The Site For Sore Eyes - Your Eye On The Web
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MembersMembers GroupsGroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile MessagesMessages Log inLog in
Site For Sore Eyes Home Today's News Site For Sore Eyes Forums Web Site Directory Site For Sore Eyes Sponsors Contact Us Site For Sore Eyes Tools

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Archive -> Apples for House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oscar the grunge
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[url]http://www.applepoly.com/procyanidin-b-2/[/url]

House
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oscar, thank you for sending the photos. I am quite aware of these Japanese studies and have done much research on Apple Poly as well. I haven't actually taken this product but I have been taking 3 teaspoons a day of ACV internally for my acid reflux. I also have eaten two apples a day along with ACV since Dec of 05. I have yet to notice any regrowth yet but am hoping along with grunge I'll get some type of turnaround eventually.

That's the one bad or negative thing about these Asian studies. These photos look great but the thing is most Asians look the same. You could line up any balding Asian and you'd never be able to tell them apart in most instances.

I am not saying this is the case with this man but if your trying to prove something regrows hair, at least take a photo of his hair showing his front face too so we know it's actually him. Please dont' take these comments like I am prejudiced against Asians, I am not. I am dating an Asian woman but this culture at least from a hair perspective all pretty much look the same. They all have straight long thick black hair that's what I mean by all looking the same. By the way, is anyone taking Apple Poly? I would be interested in hearing how your doing.

hairmony

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the same guy!

Look really close at the lowest part of his right earlobe, they don't match at all.
H

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Site For Sore Eyes Forum Index -> Get It Back Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: